Bankruptcy Solutions – What to Expect
We at Bankruptcy Solutions value our clients and our commitment to providing exceptional customer service. Whether you are struggling to pay your bills or your home has lost all equity and you want to strip the second mortgage, we are here to serve you. Our staff is standing by to assist you with guidance and questions you have throughout the entire bankruptcy process.
- Call to connect to an experienced bankruptcy attorney
- Schedule your free 30 minute consultation with a bankruptcy expert
- Retain our services for $99.00; Upon retaining our firm, we will field all calls from your creditors, providing you with immediate relief
- Complete client intake form, provide client documentation and take credit counseling class
- Once we receive your payment in full and all client documents we will begin preparing your petition
- Once your petition is complete we will make you an appointment to review and sign your petition. We will also go over your initial 341 hearing and the timeline you can expect for your case.
- Our bankruptcy staff will manage your case from initial filing to final disposition and a bankruptcy attorney will represent you in court
- Our staff reviews the court docket daily for up to the minute updates on your case and will advise you of any pertinent action items that may arise